Thursday, October 16, 2008

My "Man Day" is Sunday!

Photobucket

Typically i spend my Sunday's rolling around in a desk chair at Rick's house sweating out my survivor pick. But this Sunday there is some uncertainty. Rick is moving so I don't really know where the games will be watched. I assume my (smart, college graduate ) friend will do the right thing and move on a week day. Its not like he's going to miss the Yankees playing next week or something. Seriously, I mean where else am i going to get to spend my time drinking, swearing,and making short jokes on Sunday's. So my advice to Rick is be like Spike Lee and "Do the Right Thing" move during the week.

With that being said, Sunday is fast approaching. So I figured i would give my two cents on the NFL this weekend. Since my high flying Eagles are on bye this week, my only job is to root for my survivor pick (Tampa Bay Bucs) and whoever is playing the Dolphins and the Bears ( courtesy of Chad, Paul, and the occasional Shorty). I do look forward to seeing the pacman-less Cowboys line up with their latest addition, Roy E. Williams. This should make them a lot tougher to beat. Even though they should have picked up a DB or safety, their high powered offense should score plenty of points where the defense really just has to show up to games. Even if Romo plays with his torn labia, I see the Boys routing the no longer winless Rams....

San Diego at Buffalo- With Trent Edwards probably sitting out, look for JP Losman to air it out against the Chargers.

New Orleans at Carolina - With Carolina getting spanked last week, i look for them to bounce back against the Saints.

Minnesota at Chicago - After squib kicking the ball and then giving up a 24 yrd pass with 6 secs left last week, I expect the bears to contain AP and hold off the Vikes.

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati - Look for Big Ben to do his thing against a Palmer-less, defensive-less Bengals.

Tennesse at Kansas City -Tennesse will continue their winning ways, while Jeff Fisher laughs at the Cowboys for signing the Alcoholic pacman.

Baltimore at Miami - I expect the Ravens to put pressure on the soft touch of Chad Pennington. The fins might want to keep Ronnie brown at QB permantely.

San Francisco ay NY Giants - Eli will bounce back from Monday nights performance to put a choke hold on the young niners.

Detroit at Houston - I think the local Pee Wee team will have a shot a beating either of these teams. I hope Orlovsky can stay away from the white lines...... Houston by a FG.

Indianapolis at Green Bay - Are the old Colts really back? I don't see A-rod being able to put up enough points against the resurging Colts.

Ny Jets at Oakland - Farve will throw 4 tds and 2 picks in an easy win for the Jets. Who probably has the easiest schedule for the next 4-5 games.

Cleveland at Washington - Should be a good game. I expect D. Anderson to start playing like he is capable of. The skins are still sore from last Sunday's gane against the winless Rams.

Seattle at Tampa bay - Why I seriously regret rooting for any Tampa Bay team. I believe Tampa will rout an injury-plagued Seahawks team. Therefore, I can continue my successful run in the Survivor pool. Only three people left.........Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Shorty said...

go to my page and where the FOLLOW THIS BLOG thing is on the bottom right...sign up to follow my blog...when you do, your icon will come up on my site and make it easier for others to find your site...networking Stanley...networking...

deez said...

nice kel! I added your blog to my links. yea I am a fan of the all black page too. hope that all is well kid, good luck with the blogging!